PICTURE: Pregnant Kourtney, Kim Kardashian, Mason Pose on Santa's Lap--IN POPULAR NEWS

Posted by Unknown On Wednesday, December 28, 2011 0 comments
Kim Kardashian checked delighted to sit on Santa's lap Xmas eve. The 31-year-old was all joy in a grey attire with her locks retracted.
PHOTOS: Celebrity Xmas cards

Kourtney, 32, also frequented with Jolly Old E Processor. The expecting actuality star checked stylish in a dark-colored attire with her 2-year-old son Builder.

"Merry Xmas everybody!" Kim tweeted. "I trust you are investing it with all the individuals you really like."

PHOTOS: How Artist honors the holidays

Kris Humphries' ex got an iPhone for the vacations. "I'm just want to keep it as my second cellphone because I don't know if I'm want to like this touchscreen technology products," she described. "I'm energized to try."

PHOTOS: Kim's tough 2011

Kid siblings Kendall and Kylie Jenner got presents that were perhaps much better than intelligent phones: puppies! The teenagers' mother and father Bruce and Kris Jenner amazed them with two dark candy laboratories on Xmas eve, Louis and Vuitton.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll